Paul Keough, PhD, MBA
Principle, CFO, and CCO
- Paul Keough holds an MBA Finance from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a PhD in Biochemistry from Northwestern University
- Supervision: As the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) of Turnkeough Wealth Management, Inc. (TWMINC), Paul Keough supervises all activities of the firm. Paul Keough adheres to applicable regulatory requirements, together with all policies and procedures outlined in the firm’s code of ethics and compliance manual.
Kevin J. Banet
Content Editor, Web Manager
Founder and President, TreeFrogClick, Inc.
Lisa Michniuk, MLIS
- MLIS in library research from Dominican University, River Forest, Illinois
- Former Research Librarian at Citadel Investments
- Former High Yield Researcher at ABN AMRO
Joseph Shun Mendoza Ravago, JD, CPA
Compliance Manager and Comptroller
- JD from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Former Tax consultant at Arthur Andersen LLP
- Currently, Principle of Ravago and Associates, and Founder of Guiding Point Consulting, Inc.
Financial Service Fees
- Portfolio Management Fees
- Performance-Based Fees for Qualified Clients
- Subadviser Services Fees
- Financial Planning Fees
- Subscription Fees
TWMINC may also act as a subadviser to unaffiliated third-party advisers and TWMINC would receive a share of the fees collected from the third-party adviser’s client. The fees charged will not exceed any limit imposed by any regulatory agency. The notice of termination requirement and payment of fees for subadviser services will depend on the specific third-party investment adviser engaging TWMINC as subadviser. This relationship will be memorialized in each contract between TWMINC and each third-party adviser. The fees will not exceed any limit imposed by any regulatory agency. Fees are negotiable.
The negotiated fixed rate for creating client financial plans is between $500 and $2,000. Clients may terminate the agreement without penalty, for full refund of TWMINC’s fees, within five business days of signing the Financial Planning Agreement. Thereafter, clients may terminate the Financial Planning Agreement generally upon written notice. Fees are negotiable.
TWMINC offers a subscription newsletter, “Turnkeough Insights,” with one issue free, then $198.75 per quarter, or $795 annually.
Accurate, Clear, Diligent, Insightful